Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long time...

Wow, it's been longer than I thought since my last posting! I've moved house, thank god that's over. The suburb I'm now living in, Maddington, isn't the best one. We live near the train station, in a suburb that's full of Homes West (commission housing) houses, where there are usually a group of coons hanging out at the station asking everyone if they have 'a coupla dollars so I can call my bros', or 'gots a smoke?'. GREAT neighbourhood!

Although, its all my fault. I chose the house, so therefore I'm to blame. It's not that bad, I mean, the house is secure, it has a security system (if I cared to learn how to use it), and there are two dogs here. Ok, they're Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, but they still bark if someone shows up. Just because they are not inclined to try to eat the person, does not mean they aren't good alert dogs.

I'm currently watching one of them 'make the bed'. Monty holds part of the doona in his mouth, scratches the hell out of it until it sits where he wants it to, then lays down NEXT to where he was 'making' it! He's such a character!

Monty is not, in fact, my dog. Monty belongs to Zack. Monty acts like Zack, gets upset if Zack does not give him his full attention, tries to sleep on Zack's pillow, and basically follows him around everywhere. Monty is Zack's dog, through and through. Except for about 15 minutes every day. At feeding time, Monty is my dog.

Worst part of this story is that Pirate believes he is Zack's dog too. I feed them both! I give them attention! Why do they naturally gravitate towards him??


Monty is on the left, Pirate is on the right... they are my darlings though, whoever they believe they belong to!

I've noticed that many of the people I follow on this blog thing include recipes in their blogs. I've decided to include one:

Best Ever Chicken Pizza

All you need is a telephone and a credit card!

Call Kenwick Dial-a-Pizza, order chicken pizza (without capsicum).
Wait for it to be delivered!
This only works if you live near Kenwick in Perth lol

Ok, I know, not really a recipe, but they seriously have the best ever Pizzas!

Well... that's about enough of my rambling for the time being.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Coons? Really? Narrow minded people still use that word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Pauline Hanson has a blog! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take that as a compliment. There is a difference between a person with aboriginal heritage, and a coon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take it however you like to, love. It wasn't meant as a compliment. It was meant to tell you that you're a racist douche. Oh by the way, I think your modelling career may be over before it began. Oops, did I say that out loud? Your writing career isn't going to make you big bucks either. Blogs are for people with something interesting to say. Fail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the difference is that ignorant, racist fuckwits would use the word "coon", and informed, tolerant people would use the word Aboriginal or Indigenous (or better yet, be the type of person who doesn't feel that it's necessary to mention someone else's race when telling a story).

    Grow up and get yourself educated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it. Simple.

    Oh, the modelling career? That's just for fun on the side. I never went into it expecting to make a career out of it.

    A career in writing? Yeah right - same as above. Blogs are for anyone, you don't have to read it. Its my place to rant and write about whatever the hell I want to.

    You really have something to say to me, post under your name. Don't hide in the shadows. At least I'm putting my thoughts and views under my name, not hiding behind 'anonymous'.

    ReplyDelete