Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sick of being sick

You know those days, where your head feels like it will explode, you can't breathe, your chest hurts, your body aches all over, you can't stop coughing... that's been my life for the last three days. I thought I'd be over it by today. No such luck. Its something that's been going around work, except they've all been over it by the third day. I think I might have an ear infection or something as well - my right ear feels really sore, my balance is more shoddy than usual - ick.

This morning, I woke up optimistic. I'll be fine today! Then I sat up. It literally felt as though someone hit me across the face then and there. And sat on my chest. I'm now struggling to move without pain. It even hurts to move my fingers. I HATE being sick!

I really feel like cooking something, for whatever strange reason that is. I also have a strange desire to go to a pub (where I don't work, nor have ever worked) and sit there. I don't want to drink, or go out to dinner, I just want to watch other people doing my job. Sadastic huh?

I blame being sick on my glasses. I got new glasses last Wednesday. I was fine until then. It's only been since I got the glasses that I've gotten sick. Or maybe I should blame the dogs - I have to go out in the cold to feed them at night. Or it's Zack's fault. Or my bosses. Either way, it's not fair, and it's not my fault!

Childish moment huh? Why the hell not.

I'm actually going to cook something tonight, I'm going to make my Chicken carbonara, and post photos, and the recipe, and all. :) Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment