Monday, June 14, 2010

Why bother?

Some family I have. I stick my neck out for one of them who has someone posting shit all over facebook about him supposedly threatening them with a knife. I asked the little bitch to remove it, as it was defamation, and I don't want that kind of crap out there about my brother. How does he thank me? By hanging up on me, then writing crap all over photos of my dogs.

The other one... well. There are issues there that I have been putting up with for a long time. I cop abuse, and crap, all the time. Smart arse comments from his girlfriend about the uni course I'm doing, that the only reason I'm doing my course is because she did one similar to it, bullshit 'advice' that I don't need about things that she has NO IDEA about. I put up with this crap, time and time again, and don't say a damn thing to him because I'm the sort of person who believes you Don't do that to your brother. She's his choice, I've got to live with that. What I don't have to live with is crap from him about giving her shit.

Nor do I have to put up with nasty comments left all over facebook.


There were more on a couple of photos that I deleted before I saved, calling me a camel. Thanks bro. Bet I know who's great idea THOSE comments were.

I'm sick of it. I never fucking bother with people I don't give a damn about, so they can BOTH go to hell, and he can take his girlfriend with him.

4 comments:

  1. Just because some people say things to you is nothing to be worked up over. How do you know those comments that they posted were when your brother was drunk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of all the crap that's been going on lately. I couldn't even write the entire thing out because of both how stupid it's been, and how long its been going for. It doesn't matter if he was drunk or not, the fact that he did it is the most upsetting, when all I've ever done is look out for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't see how him saying your elbow smells is offensive or even calling you a camel (unless you have a hump of your back - i'm not aware of what you look like apart from your profile pic).

    However telling then to go to hell is rather harsh

    ReplyDelete
  4. and because his *girlfriend* is a complete BITCH. + he dosent drink.

    ReplyDelete